Bergman, Ron Ron.Bergman at rpsa.ricoh.com
Wed Jan 5 20:25:39 EST 2005

Is there any interest in completion of this document as a PWG-ISTO standard?

I am willing to take on this task if there is even a moderate interest.  At one time
it appeared that several companies were planning to implement this feature so
there should be some support for a proper sandard.

Harry, can we add an agenda item for discussion on this topic?  I don't expect
more than 5 to 10 minutes will be required.

	Ron Bergman
	Ricoh Printing Systems America