Bergman, Ron Ron.Bergman at rpsa.ricoh.com
Thu Jul 28 21:03:01 EDT 2005

Ira,

If there is WG consensus that the document should progress, I am
certainly willing to agree to move it forward.  However, after the
discussions at the last meeting it was clear that the possibility
of a vote of approval is not likely under these circumstances.
And, since I am a Ricoh employee, I am not in the best position
to be promoting this standard.

	Ron