Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 5 23:43:51 EST 2005

Ron, I can add an agenda item at the Plenary.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"Bergman, Ron" <Ron.Bergman at rpsa.ricoh.com>
Sent by: owner-ipp at pwg.org
01/05/2005 06:25 PM

<ipp at pwg.org>
cc
Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS
Subject
IPP> 'mailto' Delivery Method for IPP Notifications

Is there any interest in completion of this document as a PWG-ISTO
standard?
I am willing to take on this task if there is even a moderate interest. At
one time
it appeared that several companies were planning to implement this feature
so
there should be some support for a proper sandard.
Harry, can we add an agenda item for discussion on this topic?  I don't
expect
more than 5 to 10 minutes will be required.
        Ron Bergman
        Ricoh Printing Systems America