Gail Giansiracusa ggiansiracusa at peerless.com
Fri Jan 7 13:05:52 EST 2005

Hi Ira,

I believe that one of the design points was to allow notifications to be
sent to a third party. The use case that was thrown around was the
ability of the notification to be sent to an administrative assistant to
be picked up.

Gail (Songer) Giansiracusa
Peerless Systems Corp
ggiansiracusa at peerless.com