Whittle, Craig cwhittle at sharplabs.com
Wed Aug 16 18:46:28 EDT 2006

All:

I talked with Ira yesterday.  Since he has just sent out his "Problem
Statement and Design Alternatives" e-mail and many of our "BMLinkS
representatives" are unavailable due to August vacations, we thought it best
to announce the change to Aug 31.

I hope this works for everyone.

Best regards,

**CW