IPP> New Template for Required IPPv21 Ops

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed May 14 19:20:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

My votes (substantially the same as Mike Sweet's) are added and posted at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/ippv2-docs/IPPv2-OPS-REQUIRED-Ira-2008-05-14.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/ippv2-docs/IPPv2-OPS-REQUIRED-Ira-2008-05-14.pdf

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 5:27 PM,  <Ron.Bergman at ricoh-usa.com> wrote:

> A new template for establishing the IPP Operations to be required can be
> found at:
>

> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/ippv2-docs/IPPv2-OPS-REQUIRED-2008-05-14.doc
>
> Please provide your ranking for the operations at each vX level and return
> a copy via directly to me prior to the next teleconference on June 2nd.  I
> will compile the results and send them out prior to the teleconference.  We
> can then try to reach a consensus prior to the June Face to Face meeting.

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
 579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176