William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 12:11:26 EST 2008

Paul,

I would suggest a review of the changes made at the face to face as noted in
Ron's document
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/ippv2-wd/wd-ippv2-spec20-20081022-rev.pdf.
There were a significant number of attributes added, and they and the
"object" column entries were done on the fly, so hopefully members have done
some confirming consideration of these in the past two weeks. If there are
not objections, it seems that the document may be ready for WG last call.

Bill Wagner