Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Mon Jan 26 01:51:48 EST 2009

Hi Ira,

I'm a little confused.

Is the problem you are reporting that the file
(ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippstate10-20061107.htm) on the PWG FTP
site is missing relevant data or that you sent an earlier version of source
to Bill Wagner?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul