thrasher at lexmark.com thrasher at lexmark.com
Tue May 5 10:45:38 EDT 2009

Apologies to those subscribed to multiple lists..
_____________________________________
----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 05/05/2009 10:44 AM -----

Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark
05/05/2009 10:42 AM

pwg-announce at pwg.org
cc

Subject
Notice of Change to June 2009 F2F meeting dates (new dates June 23-25,
2009)

PWG members,

To better align our F2F meetings with the IEEE P2600 working group and
hopefully improve travel approval chances,
the June PWG F2F meeting is being move out one week from the original June
16-18 dates to June 23-25.
The meeting will be hosted by Xerox in Webster NY (near Rochester NY).

The IEEE P2600 working group will be holding a meeting on June 22 at the
same venue.

The following link contains the venue information and will be updated with
the final  agenda
and document links for all Working Group meeetings as the meeting
approaches:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/June_2009_Rochester.html
Jerry Thrasher
PWG Chair
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
C14/082-3, 740 New Circle Rd, Lexington Ky 40550
Office: +1 859 825 4056     Fax: +1 859 232 7628
thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com