[IPP] Updated IPPv2 Project Charter w/ PPSet2 (13 August 2009)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:24:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

[For review during our IPP WG session next Tuesday and discussion
during the PWG Plenary session next Wednesday]

After a brief review during today's PWG Steering Committee
teleconference, I've just posted a minor update to the IPPv2
Project charter:

(1) Adds charter for IPP Production Printing Attributes Set 2 (PPSet2)

(2) Adds milestones for IPP Version 2.0 Second Edition (to complete
     original charter by defining v2.2 for Document object and Admin)

(3) Revises dates on interoperability testing milestones (to 2010).

(4) Changes title from Statement of Work to Charter, consistent with
      all other active PWG projects and PWG Process/3.0

Posted at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippv2-charter-20090813.pdf / doc

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippv2-charter-20090813-rev.pdf / doc

Cheers,
- Ira (IPP co-editor)

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com