More [IPP] Attribute registration in IANA list [now has 5 errors to be fixed]

Tom Hastings tom.hastings at verizon.net
Fri Sep 11 05:55:18 UTC 2009

I've uploaded an updated version of the MS-WORD file with change tracking
showing the fixes that Sarah has found in the IPP IANA Registrations.  It's
available at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org//pub/pwg/ipp/IANA-ipp-registrations-2009-07-27-edited-by-t
h-2009-09-10.doc
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/IANA-IPP-registrations/IANA-ipp-registrations
-2009-07-27-th.doc>

Tom

  _____