[IPP] RE: IPP face-to-face presentation slides [the corrected dates version of the Working Group Slides are now posted]

Tom Hastings tom.hastings at verizon.net
Mon Oct 19 16:04:09 UTC 2009

Nancy,

The IPP Working group slides I presented during the IPP WG face to face
meeting on October 14 did come from the PWG site and they are dated Oct 9.
Michael had updated them with more detail several times before Oct 9.  The
Working Group slides have more detail than the Plenary slides as well.

I did correct the dates during the meeting of the Working Group slides and
have just posted them as:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/slides/IPP-WG-Agenda-October-09-dates-correcte
d-recovered.ppt  / .pdf

What I also did present was the actual specification which does have a lot
more detail than the slides.  It's also published on the PWG web site at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v8-20091008-rev.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v8-20091008-rev.pdf /
.doc>  / .doc

Since then I also published v0.9 which contains the changes to the actual
specification that I made during the face to face meeting at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v9-20091014-rev.pdf  /
.doc

I'll post the next complete version (v0.10) of the specification this week
for review on Monday, November 2 at the next IPP WG telecon.

Tom

  _____