[IPP] RE: IPP JPS2 - Error in Prototype templates and Spec (Table 2 operations)

Tom Hastings tom.hastings at verizon.net
Wed Jan 27 00:39:29 UTC 2010

Ira,

Good catch.  I had found some errors in the IANA section while preparing the
templates.  I had corrected the IANA template file before posting yesterday.
I've also made the fixes in a v17 editor's draft that I'm using to catch
typos, but haven't uploaded et.

So it was good to make the separate template table files.

I've uploaded both templates with the corrected info and corrected file name
and deleted the older template versions to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/prototyping/jps2-prototyping-template-from-int
ro-tables-20100126.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/prototyping/jps2-prototyping-template-from-ian
a-section-20100126.doc

Thanks,

Tom