[IPP] RE: ISSUE: Should JPS2 shorten "job-delay-output-until[-time]" to just "job-delay-until[-time]" to align with MFD (and PWG Semantic Model)?

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 19:56:28 UTC 2010

All,

Sorry I missed yesterday's call, but I was traveling.

I wonder at Tom's comment since they MFD Overall document
(ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdoverallmod10-20100329.pdf)
definitely uses the terms JobDelayOutputUntil and JobDelayOutputUntilTime
and has from the time that these terms  were introduced in January. Perhaps
there is some other document he is referring too?

Bill Wagner