[IPP] IPPS URI Scheme and Transport Binding (1 December 2010)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:07:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've just posted a second Internet-Draft of IPPS URI Scheme to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-01-20101201.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-01-20101201.htm
 - HTML format w/ live table of contents

This document has already been accepted and posted to the IETF I-D
repository.

This document was created by a complete rewrite IPP URI Scheme  [RFC3510].

This version has various changes per comments received from Bjoern Hoehrmann
at W3C on the first draft and various comments in the IETF URI Review
mailing
list on other recent URI scheme drafts - see Change History at end.

Comments?

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc