[IPP] JPS2: job-creation-attributes-supported and requesting-user-name attributes

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Jan 19 06:25:47 UTC 2011

All,

In reviewing some implementation details of JPS2, I have a question about the contents of the job-creation-attributes-supported attribute. Specifically I am wondering about the requesting-user-name operation attribute - normally this gets mapped to the job-originating-user-name job description attribute, however based on the definition in section 10.1 it would seem that "requesting-user-name" attribute should not be listed since it is not (strictly speaking) a job attribute.

Thoughts?

believed to be clean.