[IPP] Minutes from today's IPP concall posted

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 22:32:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

Completed my action item to post IPP/2.0 SE to PWG standards
page.

Also corrected missing document number on pages 2-n headers
and statement about "PWG Working Draft" on cover page - found
while updating the Power specs for publication.

PS - Also corrected a half a dozen other typos and broken forward
links within the PWG standards page - folks need to test much more
carefully before updating and releasing this page.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Michael Sweet <msweet at apple.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> Here are the minutes from today's IPP conference call:
>

> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20110314.pdf
>
> New action items:
>
>        • Action: Ira to add 5100.12 to the standards page.
>        • Action: Mike to add 5100.12 and updated draft/charter links on the
> IPP WG page
>        • Action: Ira to post prtMarkerSupplies and prtMarkerColorant
> mappings, with DMTF and MFD refinements as new "printer-supply (1setOf
> text)" and "printer-supply-description (1setOf text)" printer description
> attributes (colorant folded into supplies)
>
> Existing action items:
>
>        • Action: Mike and Paul to reach out to label/portable printer
> vendors to join IPP WG discussions
>        • Action: Mike to put out draft IPP Everywhere (pending)

> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.