[IPP] New "pending" registrations files now up on pwg.org

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Mar 25 03:28:36 UTC 2011

All,

I have merged all of the pending PWG 5100.x IANA registrations with the current IANA plain-text registration file and put the results up on pwg.org at:

    http://www.pwg.org/ipp/ipp-registrations.html (Pretty HTML version)
    http://www.pwg.org/ipp/ipp-registrations.txt (Plain text version)

I also have links to these from the main IPP page. Please let me know if you find any problems or have questions...

believed to be clean.