[IPP] Re: IPP JPS3 - "printer-supply[-description]" encodings

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Mar 30 11:49:46 UTC 2011

It is my understanding that 1SetOf is unordered.  But rfc2911 states
"Sets are normally unordered.  However each attribute description of
this type may specify that the values MUST be in a certain order for
that attribute."  I assume that the description will detail the ordering
including the mapping to the Printer MIB and any ordering relationship
between attributes.

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com