[IPP] Re: IPP JPS3 - "printer-supply[-description]" encodings

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Mar 30 15:17:17 UTC 2011

Pete,

I checked 5100.9 and we aren't saying anything about the ordering of printer-alert and printer-alert-description. Seems like we'll need to do an errata for that at some point.

Ira, I'll add the necessary verbiage to the text you supplied and post it in the version of JPS3 for the F2F...

believed to be clean.