[IPP] Updated JPS3 spec posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Mar 30 18:38:42 UTC 2011

All,

I have posted an updated Job and Printer Extensions - Set 3 specification at:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext3v10-rev.pdf
	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext3v10.pdf
	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext3v10.docx

This version adds Ira's printer-supply and printer-supply-description text with my additions to link them (per Pete's feedback) and a description and registration of the "negotiate" value for uri-authentication-supported since IPP Everywhere First Edition talks about it. (The reference to RFC 4559 for the latter addition is informative since RFC 4559 is informational...)

The redlined version shows changes from the March 3rd version since we haven't reviewed the March 26th version yet.

believed to be clean.