[IPP] Updated PWG Raster sample files have been posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Nov 30 22:10:39 UTC 2011

All,

Sorry this took so long, but the updated PWG Raster sample files are now available on the PWG FTP server at:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/examples

I did 150, 180, 300, 360, 600, and 720 DPI samples from the IPP test suite files - please let me know if you run into any problems or would like to see other resolutions or color spaces included.

I'll be adding links to the IPP WG page when I post the updated PWG Raster spec.

Enjoy!

believed to be clean.