[IPP] FYI - IPP Registry fixes sent to IANA (8 Dec 2011)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 13:20:53 UTC 2011

Hi Pete,

Oops - yes, media-thickness *is* defined in JPS2 section 11.5.3
and registered with IANA in section 13.

It was NOT defined in the earlier PWG specs (which were the
big bulk update that I worked with Amanda and Pearl earlier).

Mike - we appear to have an issue here.

We should double-check the JPS2 (PWG 5100.11) registrations.

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 7:32 AM, Zehler, Peter <Peter.Zehler at xerox.com>wrote:

> Ira,****
>
> Isn’t “media-thickness”, as well as  “media-grain” and “media-tooth”,
> defined for “media-col” in section 11.5 of PWG5100.11?****
>
> Pete****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **