[IPP] Found this C - File for media

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Thu Feb 9 09:25:46 EST 2012

Mike,

I found this c-file with media name info from GTK; maybe it will help
(as least as a check)

http://cs.binghamton.edu/~sgreene/cs360-2011s/topics/gtk+-2.20.1/gtk/pap
er_names_offsets.c
<http://cs.binghamton.edu/~sgreene/cs360-2011s/topics/gtk+-2.20.1/gtk/pa
per_names_offsets.c>

glen

P.S.

I would really like to see if there was someway to change the media
color name such that the actual color came first and Clear/light/dark
came last.   We are now telling Clients how to display/present this
information to users and we should do so in the best way for the users
to understand.

Another proposal would be allow either naming convention to be used;
that is, add another column with the name convention reversed and
specify that either (but not both) convention could be used.

Still working on the color column.

gwp

believed to be clean.