[IPP] PWGRaster Spec - Last Call Comments

Tim McCann tim.mccann at hl.konicaminolta.us
Thu Feb 23 21:18:35 UTC 2012

All,

In reviewing the January 23, 2012 version of the spec, I found that that
Table 9 has duplicate transform values for short edge normal and rotated.
The last 2 entries in the table are both 1 and 1.  My guess is that the last
entry should be -1 and -1 to enumerate all combinations of 1 and -1 in the
table.  My guess is that this is a copy and paste error and should be
checked to make sure that the correct value are listed.

Thanks to all who worked on this for their efforts and contributions.

Tim McCann Jr.
Staff Engineer

KONICA MINOLTA LABORATORY USA, Inc
5775 Flatiron Pkwy.