[IPP] WG Last Call - IPP Job and Printer Extensions - Set 3 (JPS3) (April 9 through April 18, 2012)

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Apr 20 00:55:33 UTC 2012

Michael,
My memory might be off, but although the distinction between monochrome and
process monochrome as referring to marking with a single colorant versus
obtaining that color from multiple colorants is right, I thought that we
used the term 'monochrome' rather than just 'black' to refer to one-color
printing, where that color was usually but not necessarily black. But
perhaps it is an unimportant distinction.
Thanks,
Bill Wagner