[IPP] Pages for documents

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Mon Jun 18 15:49:15 UTC 2012

All,

Does anyone see any problem with us no longer having a flat namespace in
the PWG model?  In my final JPS3 edits I found a collision on "pages".
JPS3 has the "pages"  element whose semantics is the number of input
pages and a syntax of integer.  The "overrides" element already contains
the "pages" element whose semantics is to identifies one or more output
pages and it is of type RangeOfInt.

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com <mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.