[IPP] Pages for documents

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:25:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks Mike and Pete - elegant solution w/ "document" prefix.

I think keeping PWG flat namespace is important.

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434

believed to be clean.