[IPP] June 2012 face-to-face minutes posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Jun 18 19:28:30 UTC 2012

All,

I have posted the minutes from the June 2012 face-to-face session to:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-f2f-minutes-20120606.pdf

Tentatively our next IPP conference call is on July 2, 2012 (since we did not do a call today) at 3pm ET.

Action items:

	- Mike to put out a stable draft of JPS3 for PWG Formal Vote with change for JT5
	- Mike to post a stable draft of IPP Everywhere for WG Last Call
	- Mike to add roll media names to MSN2
	- Mike to add roll-fed media-col-ready/database information to IPP Everywhere

Thank you Nancy for recording the session, and everyone for keeping things moving in my absence!

believed to be clean.