[IPP] Reminder: IPP and Cloud teleconference Monday November 26

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Sat Nov 24 21:55:21 UTC 2012

All,
I'd also like to briefly discuss the straw man WSDL file for the Cloud Print Manager to the Cloud Print Service interface.  I'd like to get one final turn of the crank before the upcoming face to face.  The face to face will conclude my official participation in standards related work.
Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.