The January 2013 release of ipptool for Windows, Linux (32-bit and 64-bit Intel), and Mac OS X is now available at:
This release of ipptool adds several new features and a preliminary IPP Everywhere test file. The IPP Everywhere test file uses the sample PWG Raster files published by the Printer Working Group, which due to their size are available separately at the following location:
- Added support for DEFINE-MATCH and DEFINE-NO-MATCH as STATUS predicates.
- Added support for WITH-VALUE and resolution values.
- Added support for SKIP-IF-MISSING (skip test if file is missing)
- Added support for octetString values.
- Added support for document compression in Print-Job and Send-Document requests.
- Fixed REPEAT-MATCH for STATUS and EXPECT - was incorrectly erroring out.
- Fixed a bug where bad IPP responses would cause ipptool to crash.
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.