[IPP] Updated draft of IPP Transactional Printing Extensions (formerly Paid Printing Extensions)

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Jun 24 15:17:27 UTC 2013

All,

I have posted an updated stable draft of the IPP Transactional Printing Extensions (formerly the IPP Paid Printing Extensions) to:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipptrans10-20130624.docx
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipptrans10-20130624.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipptrans10-20130624-rev.pdf

Aside from the name change and some template changes, I've added additional terms, explanatory text, and references (including an informative reference to CIP4's PrintTalk specification) to hopefully allay any confusion and tie everything together cleanly.

believed to be clean.