[IPP] Updated draft of IPP Transactional Printing Extensions (formerly Paid Printing Extensions)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 23:07:21 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

The working decision (subject to change) at today's IPP call was
"IPP Transaction-based Printing Extensions" and we agreed to
take the new finishings out and update PWG 5100.1 (similar to
what we did w/ MSN2).

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Paul Tykodi <ptykodi at tykodi.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike,****
>
> ** **
>
> I agree with Glen’s comment that Transactional Printing has a different
> meaning than what we want to convey in this specification. I think that
> “Transaction” will be understood correctly.****
>
> ** **
>
> Best Regards,****
>
> ** **