[IPP] [MFD] Don't redefine Hardcopy Document

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Aug 7 15:42:58 UTC 2013

I thought that was the original intention.  We just needed to insure the operation parameters and the associated document attributes are consistent across all the services.

See PWG 5108.01-2011
Table 77 MFD Common Operations and Antecedents
Table 78 Basic MFD Interface Requests and Responses
section 7.3.1.1 Add<service>HardcopyDocument

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.