[IPP] Final review draft for PWG 5100.15-2013 - IPP FaxOut Service

fx IWASAKI MANABU Manabu.Iwasaki at fujixerox.co.jp
Thu Dec 5 04:58:04 UTC 2013

Mike-san,

Thank you for updated. I check them, and then I have two more feedbacks. Listed below are for your consideration.

> No3,
> [Section]
> 4.3 IPP Printer Description Attributes [Feedback] In Table2,
> Actually, this needs to reference note 1 (conditionally required).

Condition is not an appropriate. I think "Note" should be...
" CONDITIONAL REQUIRED for Printers that support the "logo" member attribute of the "cover-sheet-info" Job Template attribute."

> No6,
> [Section]
> 7.4.14 input-quality-supported
> Section 7.4.14 has the description.

There is no Syntax after chapter title. I think this chapter needs Syntax "(1setOf type2 keyword)".

I hope these are all right.
Always thanks,
Manabu