[IPP] Cloud Conference Call Dec 9 3PM ET

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Sat Dec 7 16:12:35 UTC 2013

Resend – Sorry about  wrong subject!

There will be a Cloud conference call on Monday, 9 December at 3PM EST (Noon PDT). This will probably be the last Cloud conference call of the year.

  Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
  Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

  Attendee Access Code: *******#
  Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

If you need the Attendee Access code, please email me a request.

PWG WebEx.

Topic: IPP/Cloud WG