[IPP] Simplified Cloud Imaging Diagram for a typical MFD

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Wed Dec 11 02:43:56 UTC 2013

HI Mike,

Thanks for doing this!

I’ve not personally had a chance to stare at it very hard just yet.  But my one suggestion for the diagram might be to label each of the vertices with a unique letter, and label each of edges with a unique number, so that one can describe a path or an edge / vertex interface in an unambiguous manner.  This could be useful in lieu of our being in one place and all able to “point” at things on a whiteboard or projector screen.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    ATB Wireless Architect - PPS