[IPP] Are these attributes what were agreed to for IPP Scan?

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Apr 9 10:49:00 UTC 2014

Mike,
I really want to put the Job Template Attributes in a collection.  I will change the name and drop "-collection".  The contents of the collection is not strictly limited to IPP Job Template Attributes.
Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Office: +1 (585) 265-8755
Mobile: +1 (585) 329-9508
FAX: +1 (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler