[IPP] Prototype draft of IPP Implementor's Guide v2 now available for re

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Apr 10 22:23:15 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I’ve just posted the 2014-04-10 revision of the IPP Implementor’s Guide v2 to the FTP site, for the group’s review.  It hopefully has achieved prototype status.  It should be considered a “new baseline” at any rate, since I have made non-trivial changes to the documents structure and content.  I encourage all to review this with a critical eye and send me any feedback at your convenience.  We may get a chance to begin looking it over in the next conference call, but I am fine if we wait until the following one as well, to give interested parties time to provide real feedback.

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippig20-20140410.docx
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippig20-20140410.pdf
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippig20-20140410-rev.pdf

Cheers,