[IPP] Potential errata/update for PWG Raster Format and/or IPP Everywhere specs

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed May 21 18:05:30 UTC 2014

All,
I don’t believe that that the definition of 'guaranteed'  is so convoluted that it is not practical to implement.  It is implemented in some high end production environments.  I believe that 'guaranteed' value is applicable to a small segment of the printing market and not applicable to the IPP everywhere or PWG Raster discussion.
Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Office: +1 (585) 265-8755
Mobile: +1 (585) 329-9508
FAX: +1 (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler