[IPP] 5100.11 "job-password-encryption-supported" - what SHA version does 'sha' keyword indicate?

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 23:22:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

Also note that SHA-1 has been DEPRECATED by NIST, IETF, and TCG standards.

It's a MUST NOT implement after sometime in 2015 in lots of new drafts,
including
some US NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profiles.

Printers need to catch up with current hash and encryption algorithms, if
they want
to get certified under CC protection profiles.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com