[IPP] BETA IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification tools posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Aug 28 23:32:21 UTC 2014

All,

I have posted the first public betas of the IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification tools to:

    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20140826-osx.dmg
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20140826-rhel.tar.gz
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20140826-ubuntu.tar.gz

There are also links to these on the IPP WG home page as well, and the downloads include a version of the "ippserver" test server that now passes all of the IPP Everywhere tests and is in fact what I'm using for development - it's been very helpful for fixing problems in ippfind, ipptool, the test scripts, and of course in ippserver...

I am still working on getting the Windows versions of the test scripts finished (the main issue is the Bonjour test script, the others are easy by comparison) and will post it as soon as I can.

The beta web site is *almost* ready for some testing - I'll post links with instructions once I have the approved products page being populated from the approved submissions.

Please let me know (directly or via the IPP mailing list) of any problems you run into with the tools.