[IPP] JPS3: subscription-uuid vs. notify-subscription-uuid?

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Sat Sep 13 14:15:50 UTC 2014

All,

As I finish up my IPPINTRA prototype, I noticed that we (I) defined the UUID for subscriptions as "subscription-uuid" instead of "notify-subscription-uuid".  The corresponding integer subscription ID is "notify-subscription-id", so it would make more sense for us to use "notify-subscription-uuid".

I also checked and (for some reason) I never implemented subscription-uuid in CUPS...

Any objections to changing the registration to be "notify-subscription-uuid"?