[IPP] (no subject)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:08:24 UTC 2014

Hi Walter,

Youi should only return one or more ".../ipp/print" URIs for Print service
and one or more ".../ipp/faxout" URIs for FaxOut service.

Only the *future* IPP System Service (that Mike and I are writing) will
show in "configured-printers" a list of all services with service type,
URI, UUID, etc.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com