[IPP] Fwd: Query about prototype of IEEE-ISTO PWG Hardcopy Device Health AssessmentTNC Binding

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 15:38:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

Good news about HCD-TNC.

Dr. Andreas Steffen at HSR (in Switzerland) had completed a prototype
implementation, including multiple PA subtypes (i.e., Printer MIB subunits).

All - please take a look at the code and release notes.  We'll talk more
about
this prototype effort in two weeks at our August PWG F2F.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com