[IPP] Updated beta IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Tools Experience

Rodriguez, Eren eren.rodriguez at hp.com
Tue Nov 10 16:24:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

While media presence does not seem to be required by IPP Everywhere, ipp-tests.test cases I-26 and I-28 assume otherwise.
I had posted about I-26 back in January. You can see the attached e-mail for more details. It is about giving printers more time to pull and realize an out of paper situation.
I-28 pauses to let testers remove paper out of a tray. Upon acknowledgement, it sends a Get-Printer-Attributes expecting  'media-empty*' in "printer-state-reasons". Only printers with presence sensors can accomplish this.

Thanks,
Eren Rodriguez @ HP Inc.