[IPP] IPP Everywhere and IPP 3D Project

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Wed Dec 2 17:24:52 UTC 2015

Hi Ira,

PDF/E turns out to be an ISO approved standard from 2008.

It describes how to insert 3D objects into the 2D PDF format so that they will display and print correctly.

IPP Everywhere specifies PDF as a supported file format. Now that the IPP work group is going to undertake a 3D project, I found it interesting that the world of IT standards had already figured out a mechanism to link 3D concepts and PDF together.

Best Regards,

/Paul

Sent from my iPhone