[IPP] IPP "status-code" *is* a type2 enum in 2911/2911bis

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:28:43 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the clarifications.

I'll make a note to move the *parameter* definitions into a separate
explicit
section in the next System Service update and to clarify that they should
not be termed attributes.

I still think the operation request parameters section would benefit from a
forward reference to the operation response parameters section where the
registration definitions actually occur, rather than just the obscure
reference
to the 2910 "special encoding rules" (which of course we still need to
keep).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com