[IPP] Updated interim draft of IPP 3D Printing Extensions Posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Feb 17 18:49:11 UTC 2016

All,

I have posted an updated interim draft of the IPP 3D Printing Extensions specification to:

	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp3d10-20160217.docx
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp3d10-20160217.pdf
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp3d10-20160217-rev.pdf

This draft has major changes from the one reviewed at the face-to-face, including:

- All of the process-specific Job Template attributes were replaced by a new intent-based attribute called "print-quality-details".
- All of the sub-unit status attributes were removed since we decided to rework how subunits are exposed.
- I've added a section on discovery and document formats with some initial content.

We'll review this document at the IPP WG conference call next Monday (agenda will be posted shortly).