[IPP] Request to add "feed-orientation" as a child of "finishings-col" to Finishings 2.0 Errata

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Feb 29 19:04:34 UTC 2016

Let's discuss this at today's meeting.  I'm concerned about having feed-orientation influencing what finishing processes can be applied - that could yield finishing processes that work from one tray but not another, which isn't good for usability...  And it unnecessarily ties finishing templates to media paths, which gets us uncomfortably into specifying process vs. intent.